What specific services do you provide?
Our team of experts helps you through the entire production and distribution process. This includes:
- Curating a list of 6–8 recommended narrators from a vetted talent pool of world-class narrators. Recommendations are selected based on your title and preferences and are presented at a range of prices. We work with you to find the right voice for your production.
- Managing production through our Findaway Voices website so you can focus on what you love: writing.
- Working with our partners to make your audiobook available for sale nearly everywhere audiobooks are sold.
- Providing a unique ISBN for your audiobook (unless you already have one).
- Providing consolidated royalty statements and payment, with a report of where your audiobooks are selling.
- Real-time sales reporting for select sales channels.
- Sharing expertly crafted tips and guides on how to create and market great quality audiobooks.
We also offer distribution of already finished audiobooks. Learn more about distribution here
Do I need to provide an eBook or print ISBN?
eBook and print ISBNs are not required for Findaway Voices to distribute your audiobook, but they can work as additional identifiers for your title across platforms and formats, and help us link your title to the appropriate print versions. This can ...
How does Tax Reporting work for earnings with Findaway Voices?
Every year, before January 31, our finance team will send a 1099 form for income earned (narration services for narrators or royalties earned for authors) for the prior calendar year. Findaway Voices provides 1099's where instructed by IRS ...
Signing up as a narrator for Findaway Voices
Start by creating an account (select the Narrator option on signup) or log in at Findaway Voices. Then, read through and agree to our Independent Contractor Agreement for Narration Services, fill out your portfolio, and respond to our survey so we ...
How does Findaway Voices compare to ACX for Distribution?
Findaway Voices offers you more freedom and control than ACX while giving you access to over 40 leading audiobook retailers. More Control Over Distribution: With ACX, you can reach Audible, Amazon.com, and Apple Books - and ACX encourages exclusivity ...
What information is required for the Payment Profile?
Here are some best practices and important pieces of information that will help you quickly complete your payment profile: Your tax form should be completed with your legal name or legal business name (not any pen names or pseudonyms, but don't ...