What information is required for the Payment Profile?
Here are some best practices and important pieces of information that will help you quickly complete your payment profile:
- Your tax form should be completed with your legal name or legal business name (not any pen names or pseudonyms, but don't worry, we support those too!)
- When you digitally sign the tax form by typing in name and contact email address, make sure it is the exact same name and contact email entered at beginning of the payee tax registration process.
- The available payment options will be dependent on country of residence
- You might see reference to a “Certificate of No U.S. Activities”
- If you are a narrator performing narration services outside of the U.S., please complete this form
- If you are an author/rightsholder/publisher, you most likely will not complete this form if your content is being distributed through Findaway who is based in the U.S.
- You must provide a valid US tax id or foreign tax id to claim tax treaty benefits or you will be subject to maximum 30% tax withholding on all royalty payments
- If you are completing the W-9 tax form with your personal name on the first line of the form, please provide your personal tax id (i.e. SSN) in part I; if you are completing your tax form under your entity (e.g. llc) name, please place the entity name on the first line, leave the second line blank and provide the entity tax id (i.e. EIN) in part I
Tips for a Successful Narrator Profile
Introduction Having a complete, fully featured narrator profile on Findaway Voices is the best tool for landing more audiobook productions. We provide a handy Profile Strength meter at the top of your un-published profile view. This meter will help ...
When and how will I be paid royalty payments?
We send you any royalties we've collected on your behalf every month, within 30 days of receipt from the audiobook sellers (e.g. your January invoice and payment show up by the end of Feb). You can choose how you want to receive your payment under ...
When is payment due for the audiobook production?
Payment is due at the end of the audiobook production, when you're approving the performance. Successful payment will approve the production. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc. We do not accept ...
Voices Verified Badges
Voices Verified Badges There are two kinds of Narrator Profile badges on Findaway Voices. The first is a green check mark badge, next to the Narrator’s name, that lets Rights Holders know that the Narrator has verified their payment profile. ...
How do I enter copyright information for Public Domain titles
For Public Domain titles, please list the original copyright owner and date for the Source Copyright Owner and the Source Copyright Date. Important Note: "Public Domain" is not a valid copyright.