How to Use the Promotional Pricing Tool
Findaway Voices now offers a beta promotional pricing tool, which can be accessed under the Marketing
It's extremely easy to use. Follow these steps:
- Start by clicking the teal "Add a Promo" button
- Choose a name for the promotion - note that this is not a coupon code, and is for reporting purposes only.
- Search your existing published titles to select the audiobook you want to submit a promotion for.
- Set a percentage discount to see the final promotion price that will be sent to the selected partners.
- Choose your start and end dates for the pricing promotion.
Important Information on Promotions:
Once a promotion has been submitted, it cannot be changed, edited, or cancelled.
Some other important items to remember:
- When you set a promotional price, you are setting a promotional list price, not setting the sale price to the consumer (remember, you never get to set the sale price to the listener). The promotional list price will override your retail list price for the date range you choose, on the retailers you've selected, and thus affect your royalty.
- Retailers are not obligated to provide additional merchandising support or featured placement for discounted titles.
- If a retailer rejects your promotional pricing for any reason, your standard retail list price would apply.
- Promotions must be scheduled at least 3 days in advance and cannot be active for longer than 31 days, or shorter than 1 day.
- Future promotions cannot be scheduled further than 6 months in the future.
- You can have more than one promotion for the same book, but the effective dates cannot overlap.
Do you offer short-term promotional pricing at retailers?
Absolutely! Findaway Voices now offers a beta promotional pricing tool, which can be accessed under the Marketing navigation tab. The new promotional pricing tool currently supports discounts for: Apple Books Chirp Chirp Featured Deal Note: If a ...
How to use Find Voices
How to use Find Voices Watch the video below to learn how to find narrators using the 'Find Voices' tool.
How should I set the price of my audiobook
When setting the price of your audiobook, you should consider the duration, genre, and price of similar audiobooks, and your goals for the book. Some authors hope to maximize potential revenue per sale, and others are seeking more exposure and ...
I already have a narrator I work with, can we use Findaway Voices?
Absolutely! There's two options for producing with a narrator you already work with. 1) Use our audiobook production platform This is what you get if you choose produce with your narrator on the Findaway Voices audiobook production platform: ...
If I use Voices Plus, do I have to use all of the Findaway Voices distributors?
No you do not. When signing up for Voices Plus you do commit to using Findaway Voices network for all of your distribution - meaning you won't go direct to any retailer or use any other distribution service for that title. However, you always ...