Audiobook Description Requirements
The description of your audiobook is one of the most powerful marketing tools at your disposal. As such, your description should accurately describe your audiobook to entice potential readers into purchasing.
To prevent your description for being rejected, make sure your description:
- Is unique and accurate to the audiobook being sold and doesn’t repeat information already provided in the metadata.
- Has been formatted correctly, with no HTML tags.
- Does not include misleading information, such as referring to physical content not included with the audiobook, such as “PDFs”. In addition, the description should not reference or promote content that is not included with the current version of the audiobook.
- Should not contain explicit text.
- Is free from extraneous information, such as terms or keywords beyond what is necessary to describe the audiobook.
Narrator Production Requirements
As a narrator, you'll be expected to deliver fully finished audio upon completion of the production. This means: The audio meets our technical specifications available here. The audio has been proofed against the manuscript to ensure it matches the ...
Can I include music in my audiobook production?
Music can add another fantastic layer of atmosphere to your audiobook listening experience, but do run some risk of distracting the listener or triggering retailer audio quality reviews. Here's some things to think about if you're thinking about ...
Cover Art Requirements
Your cover art is an important way for your audiobook to stand out to your readers, and your cover will set the expectations of your readers. To ensure that your cover art is accepted, be sure to follow the requirements listed in the technical ...
How can I find my audiobook available for sale?
Remember that it can take up to 30 days (sometimes a bit longer) for your title to be live at the partners you've chosen. Retailer Links: The Retailer Links tool is now available for authors to retrieve their URL's for their audiobook(s). Please ...
When will my audiobook be available for sale?
You can expect to see your title live at most retailers in 2–4 weeks from the time you submit for distribution (Audible in particular tends to take longer than most retailers and can take up to 30-45 days). To prevent any delays, please ensure that ...